Featuring Earl Dibbles, Jr.
Saturday, December 5th
Watergarden Park - American Bank Center
Socially-distanced, outdoor show
Seating is by "pods" where you and your friends enjoy the show from your own viewing area (see below)
Tickets on sale on Friday, October 30, 2020 at 10am
Purchase tickets through Ticketmaster.com or at the American Bank Center Box office.
HERE IS INFORMATION ON THE "POD TICKETS" FROM THE AMERICAN BANK CENTER:
Tickets are sold as one group ticket. All group tickets allow up to 6 persons.
Come visit the American Bank Center Arena box office. Current hours are M-F 10A-4P
You’ve Got Questions, We have Answers.
How do Pod Concerts Work?
There are 250 pods for sale for each concert. Pods consist of a 7′ x 7′ defined space. You are purchasing the entire Pod for up to 6 people. It is not required to have 6 people attend but have access to all 6 seats. No other patrons will be included in your pod. All Pods will be at least 6 feet a part to ensure social distancing.
Why Pod Concerts?
We think the time is right to start hosting live events once again with social distancing elements the top priority. This concept and location creates a unique setting for the performers and patrons.
Where are the events taking place?
In the Watergarden green space between the Selena Auditorium and Art Museum.
What is included with the Pod ticket price?
When purchasing the Pod, you get access to You + 5 guests. 6 seats in each Pod. Parking is included in ticket price. Pod allows you to view the show in your own person viewing area.
What is included with a VIP ticket price?
The first 3 rows are VIP tables, you get access to You + 5 guests. 6 seats to your VIP table. You will have access to pre-order your Concessions items direct from you seat. Personal cooler to keep your drinks cold.
What social distancing elements are being considered?
We know how essential it is to maintain social distancing right now so we’ve made sure there will lots of space for all as well as coordinated traffic flow plan.
Are outside food and beverages allowed?
No, but our phone app will allow you to order concessions and pick up through an express pick up lane.
Will the Bag Policy be in place?
Yes. Any bags larger than a clutch bag will need to be clear. Bags no larger than 12″x12″x6″ will be permitted at this event. We do allow each member of the party to bring in a large clear ziploc bag, including children, of their belongings. Guests who have bags larger than this size will be asked to return them to their vehicles. All bags will also be searched for prohibited items at entry before walking through the metal detectors.
We have considered the following:
- Minimum of 6 feet between all Pods
- All individuals must wear a face covering (over the nose and mouth) when entering/exiting the Pods. Masks are encouraged when in your Pod but not mandatory (similar set up as a restaurant)
- Social Distance Capacity is set for 25% of total potential ‘normal’ capacity
- Traffic Flow plan to maximize social distancing including pre-determined parking locations, points of entrance/exit, and traffic flow inside the venue. Plan determined by location of your Pod and designated on purchaser’s ticket
- Parking fee included in ticket price eliminating person to person contact
- Excess number of bathrooms to minimize lines/congestion including use of American Bank Center bathrooms in addition to porta johns
- Hand sanitizer stations throughout the outdoor venue
- Garbage Cans in each Pod
- Phone App to purchase Concession items and pick at Express Lane Pickup
- No Cash Policy. Credit/Debit Cards only
This event is set up in accordance with safe social distancing rules.