Halloween season has officially kicked off so bring on all the spooky and pumpkin-filled fun. As grown-ups we can’t go trick-or-treating with our buddies in the neighborhood anymore, but there’s still plenty we loved about the holiday as kids that we can enjoy now. These are some things that show there’s no age limit to Halloween fun.
- Coming up with cool costumes- Dressing up for Halloween is still fun, we just do it for parties and Instagram now instead of for trick-or-treating.
- The treats- Reese’s Halloween pumpkins and other seasonal sweets don’t stop being good just because you’re a grown-up. And the best part? You can indulge as much as you want!
- Going to a pumpkin patch- Not only will you get your pumpkin fix, they’re also a great place to snap selfies with your friends.
- A Halloween playlist- You’ll need classics like “Thriller” and “I Put A Spell On You,” and of course, the “Monster Mash.”
- Watching “Hocus Pocus”- This movie never gets old and neither do other iconic Halloween flicks like “Nightmare Before Christmas” and “The Addams Family.”
- All things spooky- As an adult, you may like haunted hayrides and terror mazes even more than you did as a scared kid.
- Decorating- Bring on the spiderwebs and pumpkins to set the mood at your place.