As we get ready to celebrate the 4th of July, people are running to grab necessities for their own parties. One must have, in some states, is fireworks. The “Tampa Bay Times” went out and compiled some of the most interesting names you’ll find! As an added bonus, the writer decided to add their own comments about the products.
Here are a few:
- Ladies Night Out. “Scariest way to end a bachelorette party.”
- Echo In The Ear. “Most medically concerning.”
- Bad Reputation. “Best way to get a reputation with your neighbors.”
- Tears For Fear. “Best for when you need a good cry.”
- The End. “Most likely to cause the apocalypse.”
- Evil, Wicked, Mean & Nasty. Does it really need commentary?
- Size Matters. “Most likely to be compensating for something.”
Be safe out there!
Source: Tampa Bay Times