Here are some good suggestions--habits you can pick up that will make you more successful in the future. And, there are some suggestions from Bama Brown.
1. Get moving--pick up some habit that gets you moving every day--whether it is going for a walk or working out, exercise will help you every day!
2. Bama says, Don't count on the kindness of strangers.
3. Take notes on what you do throughout the day--and write dates down--you never know when you will need to go back and figure out when something happened. (And it is not always for legal reasons!)
4. Bama says, Never sweat the little things, but if your little things are sweaty, then take a shower.
5. Build strong friendships and be kind to people. You never know what the future holds, and having a good group of friends will make a difference.
6. Bama says, if you build it, they will come.
7. Drink with old people. They have been there and done that--let them tell you their stories. Appreciate them and learn from them!
8. Bama says, no matter how much I talk to my trucks, I have to remember that Transformers is only a movie!
9. Never pass up the opportunity to eat, sleep, or use a bathroom. You never know when those chances will come again. :)
10. Bama says, carry your end of the canoe--unless it gets real heavy.
Got wisdom to share? Comment below!